Here are some new prints I did plus some things I’ve made in the last two days, yes, I’ve been busy. This has been very good practice for me, now I realize how I should carve out the linoleum blocks for fabric printing. Next testing is fabric inks, which I suppose I should get soon. Been using regular speedball water-based printing ink, and noticed that once the ink has dried and I heat press it, the inks seems to set. Still have to test out the inks by washing the fabric to see if it stays.

This pouch is a prototype, and it has been entirely hand sewn (I don’t have a sewing machine). The hand sewing has allowed me to think about my next step carefully so it hasn’t been so bad. But I can’t imagine sewing 100 of these by hand though!

Advertisements